გამონათქვამები და შთამბეჭდავი ციტატები

• ფორუმელი

“One of the big traps we have in the West is our intelligence, because we want to know that we know. Freedom allows you to be wise, but you cannot know wisdom, you must be wisdom. When my guru wanted to put me down, he called me ‘clever.’ When he wanted to reward me, he would call me ‘simple.’ The intellect is a beautiful servant, but a terrible master. Intellect is the power tool of our separateness. The intuitive, compassionate heart is the doorway to our unity.”

This guy doesn't just wanna win you know, he wants to bury ya, he wants to humiliate ya, he wants to prove to the whole world that you was nothin but some kind of freak the first time out. He said you were a one time lucky bum! Well now I don't wanna get mad in a biblical place like this. But I think you're a hell of a lot more than that kid! 

• ფორუმელი

"Opportunities only look like opportunities in the rearview mirror. Today, they look like risks."

This guy doesn't just wanna win you know, he wants to bury ya, he wants to humiliate ya, he wants to prove to the whole world that you was nothin but some kind of freak the first time out. He said you were a one time lucky bum! Well now I don't wanna get mad in a biblical place like this. But I think you're a hell of a lot more than that kid! 

• ფორუმელი
-ინათა. მალე შეკვეთების დარიგება მოვათავეთ და კაფესთან გავჩერდით. უნდა გვესაუზმა. ოფიციანტი გამოგვეგება.
- გამარჯობა, ჰენრი, - მიესალმა მამას.
- გაგიმარჯოს, ბეტი.
- ეს ვინ არი?
- უმცროსი ჰენრია.
- ძალიან გგავს.
- ტვინით არ მგავს თორე.
- რა ჯობია მაგას.

• ფორუმელი

“People cling to their hates so stubbornly because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain.” – James Baldwin