ჩვენი ნაძვის ხეები

ბაყბაყდევი

• ფორუმელი

up

საახალწლო თემას

This guy doesn't just wanna win you know, he wants to bury ya, he wants to humiliate ya, he wants to prove to the whole world that you was nothin but some kind of freak the first time out. He said you were a one time lucky bum! Well now I don't wanna get mad in a biblical place like this. But I think you're a hell of a lot more than that kid! 

• ფორუმელი
ონლაინ, თოვლი_ said:

როგორ არ გეზარებათ                 სგ

ისე, დღეს დავფიქრდი მაგაზე რომ მეზარებოდა და ხომ არ დავიკიდო-მეთქი. 

ბოლოს მივხვდი რომ რომც გეკიდოს ახალი წელი, რაღაცნაირად მაინც თუ არ ხარ ჩართული საახალწლო/საშობაო ფუსფუსში ესე იგი გერხევა და თავს უნდა უშველო.

ჰოდა, გადავწყვიტე რომ გავაწყო! :perv:

This guy doesn't just wanna win you know, he wants to bury ya, he wants to humiliate ya, he wants to prove to the whole world that you was nothin but some kind of freak the first time out. He said you were a one time lucky bum! Well now I don't wanna get mad in a biblical place like this. But I think you're a hell of a lot more than that kid! 

• ფორუმელი

ნაძვის ხე ვერ დავდგი, მაგრამ ეს კუთხე მოვაწყვე

20201213_104023.jpg

• ფორუმელი

up საახალწლო თემებს!

• ფორუმელი

სამი გვერდი ისე ილაპარაკეს, ნაძვის ხე არ დადგეს

რა ხალხი ხართ;(

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway.

• ფორუმელი

ჩვენი ნაძვის ხეები

შესევია ლელიანს :uxe:

მერვე და მეცხრე ვიქტორინის გამარჯვებული :bravo: