ანუ რა ხდება ალ ქურჯში. სეზონი II

Jimmy

• ფორუმელი

2 საათის წინ, Instance said:

@t-90

ტანკო Georgia diary ხომ არ დაგიმთავრებია?

კი და მინდა თავ-თავ გაგიკეთო საკაიფო რეცენზია.

პირველი თავი დავამთავრე უკვე და გინდა გამოგიშვა თუ სრულად დაელოდები ორშაბათამდე? 

I killed my master. Why did he then give me a weapon?"

Sometimes, a single knife in the dark can do more than a thousand swords.

შენ ხარ კაცი Victorinox-ი... ©098

Why carry a gun? Because 1911 > 911.

t90a.sarahah.com

• ფორუმელი
2 minutes წინ, Instance said:

საინტერესო იქნება.

აქ თუ პირადში?

t90a.sarahah.com

• ფორუმელი
2 minutes წინ, Instance said:

იყოს აქ.

ოკ ხვალ გამოვფხიზლდებიი და მოგწერ.

t90a.sarahah.com

• ფორუმელი
Posted (შესწორებული)

ესეც ძალიან მაგარია

Spoiler

“What do they want from us?” howled Alex Rondeli over a long, liquid lunch one day, referring to the continued efforts by Moscow to dismember Georgia. “At every meeting we have with the Russians, they demand more and more and more. It seems to me that Georgia is to be sacrificed on the altar of Russia’s revenge against Shevardnadze for being the man who dismembered the USSR!”

“Alex,” I said. “You have to admit that each and every one of Zviad’s paranoid predictions have come true—the rape of Sukhumi by the Mkhedrioni . . .”

“Yes, yes . . .”

“ . . . followed by the loss of the province . . .”

“Yes, yes . . .”

“ . . . and finally by Shevardnadze’s bringing Georgia into the CIS . . .”

“Yes, yes . . .”

“ . . . and the stationing of Russian troops here.”

“Yes, yes . . . a thousand times yes!”

“Well?”

“Your arguments are all correct and are all based in experience and objective fact but still lack the essential subjective element.”

“Which is?”

“This is Georgia, Soviet Georgia. Not ‘post-Soviet’ or ‘independent’ or any of the other constructions you journalists and researchers from the West come up with but Soviet Georgia, the place subjected to the game of smoke and mirrors for the past seventy years. . . . It is not your American state by the same name where one and one equals two, or maybe three. Here it equals five, or maybe six. I cannot prove it to you logically. But if you live here long enough you will know it does equal five or six or seven, too.”

“Alex, you are drunk . . .”

“Yes, of course I am—because I am Georgian. But while we are drunk, why not consider this as an alternative to your Shevardnadze scenario? A catastrophe! You have seen what has happened with all the nationalist leaders and parties in the Caucasus—unmitigated disaster and human suffering! A catastrophe! Look at Azerbaijan! Look at Chechnya! Have you ever considered that those very same lumpen-nationalist leaders, all of whom spent enough time in KGB jails or in the security services to be ‘turned,’ are not the real agents of destruction in their native lands? A catastrophe! Think about that, I beg you!”

Edited by Instance