წარწერა ბუტელი

ბაყბაყდევი

@ბაყბაყდევი აზრზე არ ვარ სადაა, ბარში საუკუნეა არ ვყოფილვარ :D ან ათონელი ან ეისიდ ბარი მგონია იმათგან რაც ვიცი

ულტიმეტჩოფერი

• ფორუმელი
9 minutes წინ, Katutu said:

ბარში საუკუნეა არ ვყოფილვარ :D

ჩვენც :D

არ დავწერ პასუხს

მეგონა გეცოდინებოდათ

ეს სად აწერია, იქნებ ეს იცოდეთ

In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life

This guy doesn't just wanna win you know, he wants to bury ya, he wants to humiliate ya, he wants to prove to the whole world that you was nothin but some kind of freak the first time out. He said you were a one time lucky bum! Well now I don't wanna get mad in a biblical place like this. But I think you're a hell of a lot more than that kid! 

11 minutes წინ, ბაყბაყდევი said:

In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life

ეს სადმე ლესელიძეზე ან შარდენზე იქნება ღვინის ბარში :D მანდ იციან ხოლმე მსგავსი ტექსტები :D

ულტიმეტჩოფერი

• ფორუმელი
ონლაინ, Katutu said:

ეს სადმე ლესელიძეზე ან შარდენზე იქნება ღვინის ბარში :D მანდ იციან ხოლმე მსგავსი ტექსტები :D

არაა სწორი ქუჩები

არც ღვინის ბარია

ლუდის ბარია

This guy doesn't just wanna win you know, he wants to bury ya, he wants to humiliate ya, he wants to prove to the whole world that you was nothin but some kind of freak the first time out. He said you were a one time lucky bum! Well now I don't wanna get mad in a biblical place like this. But I think you're a hell of a lot more than that kid! 

• ფორუმელი

@Rossi egaa:out: